Metal Fabrication in Brooklyn
Hammersmith Metal has revitalized Brooklyn's metal heritage for over 50 years. From the Wetlands Project to Buschwick Inlet Park, our talented metal fabricators have delivered custom metal solutions throughout the area. With a full range of services, our process encompasses everything from drawing to production.
Brooklyn Metal Fabricators
Restore, Refurbish & Reclaim
Preserving Brooklyn's Metal Heritage
We've reimagined Brooklyn's urban landscape by creating innovative solutions that transcend traditional boundaries. This unique approach has allowed us to effectively preserve the area's deep-rooted metal heritage. Even more, we employ locally sourced materials to best replicate the essence of its original metalworks. Our fabrication work includes: copper, aluminum, corten, zinc, ipe, teak, black walnut, steel fabrication, and stainless steel fabrication.
History in Brooklyn
Hammersmith Metal has delivered customized metal fabrication and iron works throughout New York City's western borough. Specializing in both urban hardscape and architecture, our stainless steel fabricators tailor each and every service to meet the physical demands of Brooklyn's unique spaces. We've lent our expertise to some of the city's most notable landscapes. Here's some of our work...
- Wetlands Project/Newtown Creek Estuary, Suspended Sediment Basin (boxes) for Molluscs (shellfish)
- NYC Office of Green Infrastructure, Steel Tree Guards
- Buschwick Inlet Park, Steel Picket Fences and Metal Retaining Walls made from Galvanized Steel
- Queens West, Stainless Steel Bulkheads, Railings, Planters, Benches, Chairs and IPE
- Queens South, Passenger Stainless Steel Ramp, Railings, Benches and Kebony Wood
- 626 Flatbusch Ave and Prospect Park, Rooftop Courtyard, Pool area, Corten Planters and Powder Coated Benches
The Landscape Architects and Contractors Full Service Metal Shop
To achieve effortless and cohesive results, we offer every service in one metal fabrication shop. Our process begins with the at the conceptualization. We'll work with your existing designs or start from scratch with original drawings. We then assemble the locally sourced materials needed to execute the project and begin production. From creating the structure to applying the finish, you'll be left with results that exceed your expectations in terms of shape and design. A full list of our metal work services includes: CAD drawing, metal casting, refurbishing, restoration, galvanization, and powder coating.
Why Chose Hammersmith Metal?
Here's why project leaders and contractors throughout Brooklyn choose us over other metal fabrication companies...
- Experience in working on renowned projects throughout Brooklyn
- Commitment to preserving the city's rich metal heritage
- Unwavering service from the project's conception to the final results
- Innovative solutions to diverse metalwork needs
Need a metal fabricator for a project in Brooklyn?
Whether you're seeking functional structures or ornamental iron works, Hammersmith Metal has the knowledge and expertise necessary to deliver exceptional results. Our extensive work throughout Brooklyn serves is a testament to our dedication to authentic custom metal work. If you're in need of a metal fabricator, we'd love to speak with you. Give us a call today at 917-865-8791 or email.